Inner Faith Ministries, the outreach division of the Workforce Ready Program for the Disabled, a non-profit 501(C)3 organization request your support as we approach our endeavors of community service. Our goals are:
- Train and support the disabled community.
- Perform relief actions for victims of natural disaster.
- Provide technical apparatus and training of those devices as related to an occupation for the disabled, worldwide.
- Advocate for inclusion to the workplace and general society for the disabled community.
- Promote entrepreneurial aspects to the disabled.
- Encourage spiritual, financial freedom and independence for the disabled.
- Support families Spiritually and financially during critical times and/or hardship that deal with disabilities.
Most of our services are provided to children and/or families with disabilities. You play the most important part as a supporter. You may support us by making a monetary tax-deductible donation.
Ways to Donate
You may donate by using the Cash App by entering the code
You may mail a check or money order. Please make payable too:
Workforce Ready Program for the Disabled (WRPD)
3800 Charlotte Dr. Rex Ga 30273
Thank you and may God bless you,
Pastor Cheryl Hodge, Co-Founder and CFO, WRPD/Inner Faith Ministries (IFM)